The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting away from the family (Open)

Go down 
+2
Nike Amsel
Tito Lentini V
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tito Lentini V
5th Year
Tito Lentini V

Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:18 am

"But I'm so comfortable." The man was really annoying. Tito pitied Nike, who had to go to school with him. Tito had a long string of curses ready for the man, but then again, Nike probably wouldn't think too well of him if he started swearing like his grandmother. "You wouldn't want to move if you were in my position, would you?" Shit, the man had a point...

"Hanging with the Beauxbatons students I take it, Tito?" Tito looked to his side to see someone a year older than him, if his memory served, Alastair Creed, a Slytherin. "Everything alright here? I don't think parents around here would like their kids to witness a rather disturbing physical fight, do you? You should sort it out like adults."

"Well, I was planning on breaking this guy's jaw," Tito told Alastair while Nike said something to Synn. "But you talked me out of it... Actually, no you didn't." Tito took his hand out of his pocket, showing the brass knuckles he was currently sporting. He was about to grin and say something extremely badass, when another Hogwarts student arrived.

"What's going on here?" Marie Coldroy, if he remembered correctly. What was she doing here? Was this little spectacle really that interesting?

"Now you," the new French girl said as she moved closer to Tito, "seem like a man weeth much better taste." Oh, god, why couldn't he just be left alone with the man he was going to destroy? It was so much easier to go all out if there were no witnesses...

Tito opened his mouth to speak, but something caught his eye behind the Beauxbatons students. His grandmother was approaching fast. Subtly, he slipped the brass knuckles back into his pocket. "Oh, shit..." he muttered, clearing his throat just as the short but scary old woman pushed her way through the Beauxbatons students, rapidly speaking in Italian.

"Yes, Mama..." Tito answered with a sigh. "Yes... Yes, Mama, I know they're my books. But Mama, I got-" He was interrupted by a string of curses from the old woman, who grabbed a fist full of his shirt and pulled him with her. "Wait, Mama! I've got something to do, and... Shit..." As he was pulled away, he looked back at the annoying American and pointed at him. "Catch you later, you fucker..."
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:33 pm

"Why, nothing of course fair lady. Just having a slight problem concerning Italians and other Hogwartians... such as your beautiful self."

A pink blush rose upon Marie's cheeks at the compliment. Her wide eyes studied the Beauxbatons boy, before her mouth curved into a smile. It was a rare occasion when the brunette recieved flattery. Her lips were about to form words when an older Beauxbatons girl cut in with a snigger,

"Clearly people from New York don't have taste een women."

The words cut like knives, she would’ve retaliated but instead the slytherins dark eyes studied the floor and she wrapped a slow arm around her thin waist. The French girl then flirted fiercely with Tito.

"Now you, seem like a man weeth much better taste”

Marie internally rolled her eyes, typical. She then watched as Tito shuffled his hand around his pocket and was dragged away by an old woman who seemed to be speaking in very, very angry Italian. She shuddered.

"Catch you later, you fucker..."
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Alastair had winced at that one. Maybe he did feel a little protective of his fellow Slytherin, so he pouted over at Antonia and shook his head. "That's kinda cruel." He commented, casually draping an arm around the fifth year's shoulder. "Alright, Marie?"

"Well, I was planning on breaking this guy's jaw,"

"But you talked me out of it... Actually, no you didn't."

It made him laugh quite a bit, "Nawh. He's a seventh year, Tito; I doubt you'll be able to take him." But then he decided that what he had said was a little...offensive...to the other male. Perhaps he'd get attacked with those brass knuckles himself if he dared say something like that again. He shouldn't do it. Then again, why wouldn't he? Being afraid of a ravenclaw really wasn't the way to go. Not now, not ever. Watching Tito being dragged off, Alastair waved only slightly before looking around at the others.

"That was eventful!"
Back to top Go down
http://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.co.uk
Synn Rowlands
7th Year
Synn Rowlands

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

"Nawh. He's a seventh year, Tito; I doubt you'll be able to take him."

He grinned at that, bowing dramatically and with flourish. "Why thank you Hogwartian, I'm glad you have so much faith in me." His smirk was playful.

"Catch you later, you fucker..."

He sounded like Nike when she was really and truly pissed at him. And, it seemed, he had a knack for irritating that particular student. And that was what he liked about being a Seventh year. He had reason to play with all the little ones... oh god. That thought sounded too pedophilish... ah well.

Ah. Girls. How fun they were. He loved the way the smaller Hogwartian girl blushed, those pale cheeks filling with color. He sighed. And all he had was a frenamy that rather castrate him then spend more time then was necessary with him. Maybe he should get out more.

"That was eventful!"

Synn chuckled deeply at the understatement, letting go of Nike as fast of he could for fear of permanent harm towards his much needed nether regions. "Fun while it lasted. Though I think I'll enjoy Hogwarts more." He smirked lightly and ran a hand through his hair. "I mean, now that I know I have a toy to play with." He had toys everywhere... though he doesn't think he knew anyone at Durmstrang... except his brother. But he will not be going there.

He grinned cheerily, though winced at the harsh words said afterwards, and with a slight wave of his wand, he had two bouquets of roses in his hands. He handed one to Antonia and the other to the mystery Hogwartian. "How could I choose, when you both are beyond words?"

Last edited by Synn Rowlands on Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm still not sure about the order!)
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:12 pm

"That's kinda cruel."
Marie smiled to herself as Alastair defended her, then again she would do the same for a fellow slytherin. Feeling a heavy arm lay across her petite shoulders, the brunette looked up.

"Alright, Marie?"

She beamed at the taller slytherin and nodded, her eyelids heavy under her dark eyelashes. She appreciated his courteousness.

"How could I choose, when you both are beyond words?"

The French boy plucked two bouquets of red roses and handed them both to Marie and the other Beauxbatons student. Marie’s smile widened as she clutched the “Rosa indica” as she would say, to her chest and quickly murmured
“I’m Marie Coldroy, pleased t-to meet you”

After Tito had been yanked away from the fight by the angry female Italian, Marie chuckled as Alastair said,
"That was eventful!"

The slytherin watched as the Beauxbatons boy chuckled and ran a hand through his brown hair,
"Fun while it lasted. Though I think I'll enjoy Hogwarts more...I mean, now that I know I have a toy to play with."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting away from the family (Open)   Getting away from the family (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting away from the family (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2