The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open)   Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:02 am

The laughter coming from inside caught everyone's attention; especially one particular now distracted from the latest fastest broom boy. So that, instead of actually going in and buying the broom for this year's Quidditch tryouts (and for his own benefit of escaping school once in a while), Alastair grinned at noticing the laughter came from Zonko's Joke Shop. He hadn't really been in there much-what with his thoughts about something else entirely-but now he walked in and grinned to himself as if he were an eleven year old excited about playing pranks on someone.

What caught his eye though, was one of those realistic spiders he'd once used to scare a close friend of his. And after that one friend ended up in hospital because of how that had turned out, well, he never set foot in this joke shop again. But now here he was, looking around and chuckling to himself once in a while whenever he'd see little kids testing out the pranks on each other and, at one point, managed to scare the sales assistant too.
Back to top Go down
http://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.co.uk
Anastasia Marwolathe
6th Year
Anastasia Marwolathe

Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open)   Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:16 am

Staz loved her holidays, she loved Britain and she loved not spending time with her family. Usually in that order. She never really could spend more than a week or so with her father and even less then that with her mother. Not, that her parents particularly minded that fact, they both preferred living without reminders of their brief, shard life together. As a result, Staz spent most of her time outside the house, returning only for sleep and dinner. Right now, she was in her second most favorite place in the world, after Diagon Alley.

She raised an amused brow as she noticed the little kids trying hard to reach the shelf from which they wanted he items and burst out laughing when they toppled over the entire shelf. It wasn't that the sight was particularly funny, it was just that her mod was very bright and she felt good. That is, until she very uncharacteristically tripped on one of the boxes the kids had dropped.
Back to top Go down

Because I'm Still a Kid at Heart (Open)
Page 1 of 1