The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Whole New Dilemma (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stella Jeaneaus
6th Year
Stella Jeaneaus

A Whole New Dilemma (Open) Empty
PostSubject: A Whole New Dilemma (Open)   A Whole New Dilemma (Open) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 pm

There just has to be an easier way to do this...

It was a daunting task. Something Stella dreaded each and every time she walked into the cafe. It was always the same exact task, each and every time, and yet she knew eventually it would yeild a good result.

Think of the results, Stella...think of the results...

She couldn't do it. It was just too difficult that it made her hands sweat, her heart pound, and she could hear voices telling her to get on with it, to just go. She shook her head, twirling a lock of her hair around her finger before letting it spring once, then remain still again. She repeated the nervous action, biting her lip as she tried to ignore the voices.

I can't do it! She thought to herself, a small frown on her lips. I just can't do it!

Stella took a deep breath, her pale ivory fingers playing with the edge of her shirt, the silky texture slipping in her hands and soothing her a little. The delicate petals of a flower... she thought that's what it feels like...a flower...tulip, perhaps...

"Will you choose already?!" Shouted someone behind her, causing Stella to momentarily snap out of her daydream and blink at the line of other customers. She gave them a wide-eyed look as though she hadn't realized they were there before she turned back to the irritated looking woman behind the counter and smiled softly.

"Just peppermint tea and a raspberry tart." She said finally, her light voice sounding almost proud of herself.

Another job well done!

Stella smiled and sat at one of the empty tables and sipped her tea, staring blankly into the corner as the long line that had built up behind her finally started to die down.
Back to top Go down

A Whole New Dilemma (Open)
Page 1 of 1