The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:16 pm

No. He really shouldn't. But then again, his parents weren't even here to stop him, right? Well fine, he knew he'd get hyper if he ate too many sweets, but it was a risk that Raoul was willing to take! He was a full-grown man (or close to being one anyway...) and he could do whatever he wanted! Although his mum would probably tell him off for that afterwards...sweets WERE his guilty pleasure and everything, but he wasn't allowed too many of them or he'd go totally mental.

'No...' He thought to himself quietly. 'I'll only get a few, and then leave, before I get too tempted...'

But everyone that would have heard him say that out loud would have snorted and just simply walked away from him. It wasn't such a good idea to want to be around him, if you hated it when he was playful and in a jokey kind of mood.

Yeah, sweets did that to him.

So finally deciding on doing this, Raoul stepped into the sweet shop, the sweet aroma of candy canes and strawberry bonbons filled the air. Ooh...so tempting! The Beauxbatons student happily made his way over to a few candy canes and was standing there with his head cocked to the side, trying to decide which flavours he should have. Because it wasn't just mind that they had; it was a lot more, like vanilla and strawberry, heck even walnut flavoured candy canes!
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:25 pm

She worried her bottom lip, eyes widening at the average sized sweet shop. Oh my god. Another one. She was almost whimpering in her restraint. I just came back from that stupid Honeydukes store, I do not need anymore sweets.

She turned on her heels and walked away... only to walk back to the windows. I still have some money left... it wouldn't be that much. Nike started to pace, which looked quite weird to do in the snow, but she couldn't help it. And, she thought, It seems as if I'm not the only one who's having trouble deciding.

On her right stood a male, about an inch taller staring at the sweets with longing in his eyes. Nike felt her eyebrows raise. Doesn't he go to Beauxbatons? Like... a year below me. She steeled herself. If he goes in, I will. He'll decide for me.

He seemed to have made his choice, taking a deep breath, before going in. "Damn eet." She growled, happy yet disappointed in herself for giving into another sugar shopping spree. So she kicked the wall nearest to her and ripped off her coke bottled glasses. Not that anyone's going to recognize me. I'm just that ghost that attends classes. She giggled, getting over the disappointment and heading straight into euphoria.

Pushing her way through the doors, she made a bee line for the lollipops, breathing in the sweet smell of sugar. "Delicious. Mouthwatering. Tooth rotting." She started picking off the random pieces of candy, not even caring of the flavor. She nearly giggled in ecstasy.

Last edited by Nike Amsel on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes)
Back to top Go down
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Raoul had almost felt the girl beside him staring at him, awaiting his decision, then following him into the shop. Well, that was certainly a thing he wasn't used to before. Had she been waiting for him to make the decision for both of them? He chuckled softly to himself, and as all these things crossed his mind, the boy reached out for the strawberry and apple candy canes, took two, and almost skipped to the other side of the shop to get a few orange-flavoured lollies. Oooh! Wait! They had the cherry-flavoured ones too! He hadn't had those in such a long time. He groaned.

"Fuck eet, I'm gonna have as many as I wanntzz to have today..." Raoul had decided to himself, running a hand through his hair and picking up a couple of different flavoured lollies.

He made sure to put them into one of those small paper bags around the store, where you could put your sweets in if you had too many and found that you couldn't carry them all. Whistling, he moved around the shop and carefully and closely looked around at all the sweets to decide which to have and which to ditch. So far, he had gathered two candy canes, two lollies, and was in danger of picking up a small packet of about ten mini-pencil sweet things that he adored so much. But at that decision had to be made, he winced. He probably shouldn't take that one, since it might make him go even more hyper than he would get usually. But hey, he'd said 'fuck it' and that he'd have whatever he wanted today, right? So have it he will, he thought all sweet-related things to himself then indeed picked up one of those packets of sweets.
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:14 pm

"Oh my, they have eet." She nearly squealed, hugging a box of sugar quills to her rather large chest. "I can eat zis an' do mine schoolwork at zee same time." And no one would be the wiser. She cackled aloud, almost evil in its sound. Then stopped abruptly. "I hope no one heard zat." Then giggled. "Wont Mother bee proud?" She said sarcastically. "Milka." She grabbed another large box of chocolates, thanking her lucky stars that she had a high metabolism. She loved these things and wondered almost absently if the store owners would notice if she tried a sample of it. "Probably." She grumbled.

She search fruitlessly through the store, trying to find her most favorite of sweets, only to give up in frustration. "Curses. Foiled again." Aren't there any store helpers in this place... or maybe I should try an accio. "But then I wood have to deal wid ze Ministry."

She was so caught up in her daydreams, consisting of the Ministry barging into her home and taking her to a holding cell for using an Accio spell... for candy- that she ran into someone... the someone that she followed into the store. "Euh. I am sorry." She said, keeping her head down. Hm. Is there a way to get out of this without making small talk? She doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:46 pm

Raoul had, of course, still been searching for his favourite sweets, so that his little paper bag was full of them by the time he was ready to proceed to the counter and pay for them-though no doubt finding a few more that he would like in the process. Smiling to himself, the young man shook his head and turned around; that was when he collided with the girl. And now that she had her glasses on and everything, he was sure he knew her. Nike? Or something like that.

"Oh. Zis quite ariite. I should havv been paying attentzion to where I wazz going..." He smiled apologetically to her. "Hey I knoo you...Nike, oui? Nike Amsel?"

He was one to pay attention to the students that didn't get enough, mostly, so this was probably how he knew her. She was an okay girl...from what he'd gathered anyway. But she was also older than him, so he would never even know when she'd snap at him-if she would. It was always the quiet ones, in his opinion. Then again, that statement had been proved wrong several times to him. Finding himself holding a hand out for it to shake, Raoul realized too late that she might not have wanted to stand here and chat to him right now, but it would have been awkward if he just pulled his hand back immediately.

"I am Raoul. Raoul Thierri."
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm

Nike wrinkled her nose, something she always did when smelling something sweet... a sixth sense if you would. How to get out of this situation... "A pleasure, I am certain." She said, biting her lip. "And oiu. My name iz Nike Amzel." She curtsied as much as she could with her arms filled with candied boxes.

She recognized him from somewhere... she couldn't remember where. Though she knew he went to Beauxbatons, that was it. She didn't really pay much attention to other people. Humans tended to crowd with the more popular in an attempt to make others notice them. She thought it was pretty idiotic.

"Monsieur Thierri..." She cocked her head to the side, curious despite herself. She didn't like not knowing something, after all. "You are a-" She pursed her lips in thought. "A sixth year... non?" She wasn't at all certain. But he did look like one of those polite rich kids... sort of.

Back to top Go down
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:36 pm

Raoul blinked at the girl in a curious way. How did she know he was a sixth year? Well okay, perhaps it was a little obvious what with him looking a little young and everythin. Some people had even mistaken him for a bird year before and, come to think of it that HAD been only last year. It was quite a wonder that he didn't take it offensively that so many people thought him so young. Sometimes it did hurt, but he'd learnt to get over it.

"Um, oui! Craving for ze chocolatzz, non?" He chuckled slightly at seeing that she was eying up a few more chocolates, then looked at him in a kind of embarrassed look. "Ees okay, it's quite nice to zee zat I myzelf am not ze onlee one with a zlight...what waz ze word...zmall obzzecion, if ye will." He gave her a small smile, a friendly one.

Raoul was one to socialize with many people, and so finding things in common with others wasn't such a hard thing for him to do. He was also a friendly type of person. Both those things were probably two things that rich kids usually weren't. He, however, was, although his father and older brother would always say how he was acting too much like a regular kid and he had to look down at those that weren't as lucky as him. Even so, the boy often ignored them and chose to be himself, not really believing in all that crap that they told him too many times and especially when he would return home from school every summer. Anywho, Raoul was probably just one thing that other rich kids besides his brother and father were; polite. Which frankly did earn him more friends and all. He saw that almost as a bonus to his nice self.
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Nike blinked for a second, slightly embarrassed and equally mortified. Was I that obvious? She tightened her hand minutely on her bag of treats, head cocked to the side as she narrowed hazel eyes on the boy in front of her. Still taller then me, she thought absently. Then her eyes widened. Now I remember him, he was that kid with all those people surrounding him during one of those parties... what party it was, she'll never remember.

"Ees okay, it's quite nice to zee zat I myzelf am not ze onlee one with a zlight...what waz ze word...zmall obzzecion, if ye will."

She raised an eyebrow, silently appraising his bag of treats... and his smile. It's not like I want to be friends, but at the same time I don't not want to be friends. "You are correct Monsieur Thierri. I have found mine obsession to be ze sweets in general." She smiled slightly, trying to be as 'friendly' as her personality would have her.

Did that count as friendly? Nike thought as she removed her coke bottle glasses and hooked them into her rather loose shirt. They always seemed to irritate her when in bright lights... and this store was bright.

"Are you looking for somezing in particular?" She asked, biting her lip. She wasn't very good at this small talk in general. Though he reminded her of someone from a manga she just read. Maybe from Ouran? Or was it Izumo Kunisaki? Ah. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:46 pm

OOC: Just wanted to say, sorry for the wrong choice of words in some posts. My iPod thinks it's smart to make guesses before I write out the full damn word :/

BIC:

Raoul could feel the awkwardness they were falling in, having basically nothing to talk about between them. Why would they? They weren't in the same group of friends, not all the same classes, definitely and obviously not even in the same year. They were part of their own different groups, so therefore even talking to each other was a little unusual.

"Are you looking for somezing in particular?"

His attention turned back to the girl before him, although his eyes had been on the window, looking out to see the sun rays shining down on the witches' and wizards' hats and robes. Summer had to be Raoul's absolute all-time favourite season. The beach, hanging out with friends. Though of course like all things, the goodness of it came to an end when one particular person came between him and the good stuff. His older step-brother, that was the one. Always choosing to try and humiliate him in many ways, though really ended up humiliating himself, really.

Finally breaking out of his thoughts, his smile turned into a happy one, "Actually non. Notz reely. I was merely takeeng a lazt look around before I zecide to take off."
Back to top Go down
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:10 am

"Actually non. Notz reely. I was merely takeeng a lazt look around before I zecide to take off."

She cocked her head to the side, a funny feeling erupting in her chest, almost making her giggle aloud. He's funny. Is that a polite way of saying this is getting weird so I have to leave? She smirked in hidden amusement. I think he's one of the few people I actually like... that is, if he keeps all our future conversations this short.

She shifted slightly and tightened her grip on her treats. I could just ask to be friends, but what do having friends pertain to? Nike bit her lip, her eyes sweeping the store, trying to see if she missed any of the more delicious treats.

"They don' seem to have mine favorites." She muttered, smiling at the small children that occupied the store. They were all so cute. It's a wonder why no one snatched them up yet. I would have thought some pedophiles would be here, considering this is a candy store. Her eyes widened at the little daymare she had of an old man standing outside the store going, "Come here little girl I have some candy for you."

She snorted. "Mon dieu. Zat was stoopid." She shook her head, and reached into the small bag she had, giving him a lollipop she brought from Honeydukes. "'Ere. Zis is from a different sweet store. Eet waz a pleasure meeting you." She curtsied a bit before heading to the cash register. "Eet iz a Blood Pop, by ze way." She called over her shoulder, smiling slightly.

I would not mind talking to him again... if he shares some of his favorites with me anyways...

OOC: It's no problem. I could read it easily enough. You could turn off the auto correct, though it's more troublesome that way.
Back to top Go down
Raoul Thierri
6th Year
Raoul Thierri

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 pm

OOC: ...I swear I must have sticks and stones for a brain XD...

BIC:

Raoul smiled sheepishly as he saw the girl spacing out, seemingly daydreaming about something. It was perhaps better to not disturb her as she seemed to be really thinking about something. Then she answered him, and he couldn't really get a word in edgeways as she suddenly walked off, though of course not before she had told him so...in not so many words. His head cocked to the side in sheer confusion as the girl tossed him a lollypop and he caught it with one hand, smiling after her, and nodding.

"Merci! Il était agréable de vous recontrer!" The brunet called after her, as he indeed took one more look around the shop, then proceeded to the cash register himself.

Their encounter had been...quite interesting, really. Maybe? A tad awkward, but other than that he could really see them both being friends. Forgetting how slightly uncomfortable it would be because there was still a year age difference and some might find it weird. Huh...kids these days!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)   Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweets = Guilty Pleasure~ (Open)
Page 1 of 1