The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From one Head to Another (Freya&James)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

From one Head to Another (Freya&James) Empty
PostSubject: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:20 am

Freya walked into the pub that she had just Apparated in front of from all the way in Scotland. She kept her leather jacket on as she entered the pub. She couldn't help but to look around nervously. The tall blond had never been in Sweden before. In fact, she really didn't know much about the country at all.

Walking up to the bar, she ordered a firewhiskey from the barmaid and smirked at the accent. Why hadn't she heard one before? She quite liked it.

Looking around, her eyes landed on the quite attractive man that had just walked through the door. Was that the Headteacher of Durmstrang? Freya had owled him a couple weeks ago asking if the two could have some drinks and meet each other just like she owled Beauxbatons' Headmistress for some tea. The Headmistress of Hogwarts thought it was a good idea to get to know the other Head of schools that she was going to was going to be sharing her castle with for majority of the school year.
Back to top Go down
http://backt0theburrow.tumblr.com
James Masters
Highmaster of Durmstrang
James Masters

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:25 pm

With a crack like a gunshot, James Masters appeared in Förbrännvin, whistling to himself. The warm sun was shining down on him, and he closed his eyes in bliss. The only thing better than spending the summer in Sweden was spending the summer on the Durmstrang ship in Sweden.

He walked into Ingegard's Pub, heading straight for the bar, where he ordered a tankard of rum. It was served to him immediately, as he was something of a regular at the pub, and as he looked around, he laid eyes on the tallest blond he had ever seen. She was almost as tall as he was...

James recognized the woman as Freya Littlefield, the Headmistress of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. Grabbing his tankard, he made his way over to her, and she noticed him approaching. "You're far away from home, Miss Littlefield," he said pleasantly as he reached her, sipping his rum. "I didn't realize we had made an appointment with each other."
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Freya watched from the corner of her eye as the man she assumed to be the Headteacher of Durmstrang got a drink from the bar. She turned her head slightly to look at the man as he advanced towards her. She couldn't help but to smirk slightly to herself. Merlin, this man was getting more attractive the closer he got.

"You're far away from home, Miss Littlefield. I didn't realize we had made an appointment with each other." The man known as James Masters said to her.

The blond took a sip of her firewhiskey before turning in her stool to face him. "I owled you a couple weeks ago. I thought it would be nice if we met and got to know each other since in a couple months, I'll be sharing my castle with you and Beauxbatons. And instead of waiting until you arrived at my school to meet, I thought today would be a nice start." she smiled at him while gesturing the stool next to her, indicating that he should take a seat. It was the summer and the two didn't have to exactly worry about the students at their schools just yet.
Back to top Go down
James Masters
Highmaster of Durmstrang
James Masters

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:30 pm

"I owled you a couple weeks ago. I thought it would be nice if we met and got to know each other since in a couple months, I'll be sharing my castle with you and Beauxbatons. And instead of waiting until you arrived at my school to meet, I thought today would be a nice start."

"I got that owl," James said, giving her a smirk. "But it's been so long, that I thought you might have changed your mind. I'm glad you didn't," he admitted as he sat down next to her. "So, did you meet the Headmistress of Beauxbatons in a seedy bar like this, too?"
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:46 pm

"I got that owl. But it's been so long, that I thought you might have changed your mind. I'm glad you didn't. So, did you meet the Headmistress of Beauxbatons in a seedy bar like this, too?"

"I know," she frowned at him, "I'm sorry. I've just been under loads of paper work, so I wasn't able to get here sooner. But I gave my Deputy Headmaster most of it so I could go meet you." Her flirtatious smile was soon again placed on her lips. "And I'm quite glad I could make it. I've heard various things about you, Mr. Masters, but no one ever told me that I would find myself in a bar with someone who's as attractive as you are." She smirked before sipping her firewhiskey. "And I haven't met her yet, I thought who would be more interesting to meet first? And certainly, I chose right." Freya tried to look at him up and down when he wasn't looking. If she succeeded, she wasn't sure. But bloody hell, a man this attractive must be used to it. Although, she didn't know how he would take to someone about twelve-years younger than him checking him out. Then again, the Headmistress particularly didn't care.
Back to top Go down
James Masters
Highmaster of Durmstrang
James Masters

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:13 pm

"I know. I'm sorry. I've just been under loads of paper work, so I wasn't able to get here sooner. But I gave my Deputy Headmaster most of it so I could go meet you." James had to admit, he liked her smile. It was flirtatious and beautiful. "And I'm quite glad I could make it. I've heard various things about you, Mr. Masters, but no one ever told me that I would find myself in a bar with someone who's as attractive as you are."

"Thank you," James said, giving her a bow of his head. "You're not too bad-looking yourself, Miss Littlefield, beautiful even. But please, call me James," he said, winking at the Headmistress of Hogwarts. He couldn't help himself. Whenever he talked to a beautiful woman, he flirted with her.

"And I haven't met her yet, I thought who would be more interesting to meet first? And certainly, I chose right."

"Your words are too kind," James said with a smile, winking once more as he sipped his rum. "You should be careful, or I might think you're flirting with me."
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Freya couldn't help but to bite her lip flirtatiously and smirk as he called her beautiful. Sure, it was something she heard quite often seeing as she was a former model, but hearing it from someone who was attractive and someone she could see herself interested in made it all the more better.

"Your words are too kind. You should be careful, or I might think you're flirting with me."

She couldn't help but to chuckle as he winked at her. Even though she knew whenever she had to get back to Hogwarts, she would have to listen to Stabler bitch at her for leaving the paperwork for him to do, but as the minutes grew, the Headmistress knew this was becoming more and more worth it.

"If I can call you James, then I insist on you calling me Freya. And flirting?" She laughed once more before winking at him. "Oh, my dear, whatever gave you that idea?" After another sip from her firewhiskey, she found herself not being able to stop herself from smiling at this man. "And what if I was flirting with you?" the blond raised an eyebrow, sipping once more from her glass.
Back to top Go down
James Masters
Highmaster of Durmstrang
James Masters

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:47 pm

"If I can call you James, then I insist on you calling me Freya. And flirting?" she asked with a laugh, and James nodded, smiling. "Oh, my dear, whatever gave you that idea? And what if I was flirting with you?"

James smirked. "Then it'd be very appreciated. There's no better way to spend the day than flirting with a beautiful woman like yourself," he said as he raised his tankard in a salute to Freya. "Freya... That's a nice name. The Norse Goddess of Fertility."
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:20 am

"Then it'd be very appreciated. There's no better way to spend the day than flirting with a beautiful woman like yourself," he said as he raised his tankard in a salute to Freya.

Freya smirked, raising her glass as well. "Well, good thing I'm flirting with you then, yeah?" she took another sip and felt her body grow warmer. She hadn't really felt much of a buzz yet, but she was starting to definitely feel the warmth from the firewhiskey.

"Freya... That's a nice name. The Norse Goddess of Fertility."

"Is that what it means? Well then, I guess I have the name of a Goddess then," she laughed slightly. "I think that's quite fitting," Freya joked as she look another sip. "So James, do tell me about yourself." For whatever, when Freya looked at this man, she couldn't help but to feel that there were many secrets to this.
Back to top Go down
James Masters
Highmaster of Durmstrang
James Masters

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:48 am

"Well, good thing I'm flirting with you then, yeah?" James smiled at the Hogwarts Headmistress. She looked much too young to be the Head of a school. James had no idea how she could become one. He took a large gulp of rum, then set the tankard down on the counter, smiling at her.

"Is that what it means? Well then, I guess I have the name of a Goddess then," she said with a laugh. She had a nice laugh. "I think that's quite fitting. So James, do tell me about yourself."

“Myself?” James asked, humming as he crossed his arms. “I don't know what to say, really. I'm a half-Brit born here in Sweden... Enrolled at Durmstrang, and spent most of my life traveling the world,” he said, humming again. “Nine years ago, I was made Charms teacher at Durmstrang, and two years ago, I became Highmaster. That's the short and sweet version of the tale of my life, anyway.”

James tilted his head to the side, smirking slightly. “What about yourself, Headmistress?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From one Head to Another (Freya&James)   From one Head to Another (Freya&James) Empty

Back to top Go down

From one Head to Another (Freya&James)
Page 1 of 1