The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:36 am

Freya whistled as she stretched in her office. There was certainly a lot of paperwork to be done with the kids not arriving yet.. She stared at her desk. There were stacks of papers that she needed to sort through into many, many folders. Parents had been owling back the Headmistress with the necessary paperwork to update, or start in some cases, the student's folder. All of the student folders were in a couple of piles while the paperwork from the parents were in one huge, messy stack. With already so much more paper work to do, she didn't particularly feel like doing this load of work.

Using her wand, she lifted the student folders and the parents' paperwork and started to walk out of her office, the work to be done simply floating in the air, following her behind. After walking down the spiral staircase that lead to the seventh floor corridor, the blond was quite happy that her Deputy Headmaster's office was simply down the corridor. The Headmistress of Hogwarts continued to whistle as she knocked once and opened the door to the Head of Ravenclaw's office. No one home, she thought as she looked around. The room was quite indeed empty. This was her chance. Sneaking over to his desk, she levatated the folders and paperwork onto it. Once she made sure nothing was going to fall, Freya started to walk towards the exit. When she heard footsteps and saw her Deputy Headmaster walk in, her whistle slowly came to a stop.

She smiled nervously at him, hoping to Merlin that he wouldn't notice all the new parchment on his desk.. Who was she kidding? The piles were huge.

"Oh! Stabler! Fancy meeting you here! What're you doing here?" She asked, trying to distract him so she could make her leave.
Back to top Go down
http://backt0theburrow.tumblr.com
Elliot Stabler
Deputy Headmaster of Hogwarts
Head of Ravenclaw
DADA Professor
Elliot Stabler

Location : All of Time and Space, all that ever was or ever will

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Stabler sighed as he stood in the Hogwarts Courtyard. It was good to get out of the office and get some fresh air, now that he actually had time for it. It relaxed him. He sighed again as he walked back inside. He couldn't be away from his desk for too long, otherwise the paperwork would mysteriously pile up. He knew it was Freya, but could never get any evidence.

Until he took a pair of black market Omnioculars that were modified with x-ray vision from a pair of third years the year before. They were peeping on the older students in the girls bathrooms, until Peeves, surprisingly, ratted them out. Maybe he didn't like pervs, or maybe he did it for kicks; Stabler didn't know, and didn't care about Peeves' intentions. But the mischievous ghost acted differently around Stabler, after he congratulated Peeves for busting the two students. It was interesting, which is why Stabler let Peeves sit in on the scolding he gave the students. When he was sure the students learned their lessons, he let 'em go, but he always got a few more students who had similar crimes, and they were always turned in by Peeves, strangely enough.

Hm. At any rate, they were a newer model, with the ability to record footage. He placed one in his office to catch Freya in the act of depositing paperwork on his desk. Again. He sighed, walking up the steps and down the hall his office was in. He heard whistling. Probably Freya. She whistled when hiding something, she always did it in the staff poker games.

He walked in, and stopped, surprising her.

"Oh! Stabler! Fancy meeting you here! What're you doing here?" She was trying to distract him. Funny. He smiled as he raised an eyebrow.

"Apparently I'm catching you deposit more of your paperwork on my desk again." He grabbed the Omnioculars from one of his filing cabinets, and waved it in his hand. "And now I've got proof."
Back to top Go down
http://thefinalfrontiers.proboards.com
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:10 pm

"Apparently I'm catching you deposit more of your paperwork on my desk again. And now I've got proof." Stabler had held a pair of Omnioculars that he waved at her. Fuck. That must've been the pair he had confiscated last year. Once a detective, always a detective, Freya thought.

"Oh fuck me.." she mumbled under her breath before laughing nervously. But of course Freya would play it till the very end that he didn't have evidence and she had no idea what Stabler was talking about even when he would end up showing her proof. The former model always played innocent. It wasn't that she was a bad person or a liar. No, it wasn't that at all. She had known Elliot for a while since her grandfather used to be Headmaster. And especially with this being her second year with being Headmistress, she became even more close to her Deputy Headmaster. Freya looked at Elliot of more of a father-figure that she never had before. Of course, she were to deny it if anyone ever pointed it out, Stabler included. To her, this wasn't her co-worker asking her if she had given him paperwork, this was more of a moment where the father would ask their child if they had taken out the trash and of course, the child had not.

"I did no such thing. I.. Was with Peeves." No! He'd rat her out. ".. I was dead at the time." As a child, she never had to come up with an excuse for why she did something and that possibly lead to why Freya had such a wild imagination for when she thought up excuses. "A small Dragon came into my office through the window and killed me! Oh, it was terrible.. But, I'm uh, back now so I came to your office to let you know that I'm alive and well and there's no need to worry 'bout the blood in the office. Yup." As crazy and impossible as her story was, she would stick to it.
Back to top Go down
Elliot Stabler
Head of Ravenclaw
DADA Professor
Elliot Stabler

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:26 am

Stabler sighed as Freya spun her tale. She always had a wild imagination. Instead of trying to react to her small speech, Stabler mainly ignored her as he set up the Omnioculars on his desk and set it to project. "A small Dragon came into my office through the window and killed me! Oh, it was terrible.. But, I'm uh, back now so I came to your office to let you know that I'm alive and well and there's no need to worry 'bout the blood in the office. Yup." Stabler turned to Freya, his arms crossed and his serious face on. The Omnioculars activated, showing Freya waltzing into the room and setting the paperwork on his desk on the wall. Stabler raised an eyebrow.

"Freya, I've known you since your second to last year at Hogwarts. I knew your grandfather longer than that. I thought you'd have enough respect for me to stop these childish antics and not pull shit like this when you took on being the Headmistress of Hogwarts. Apparently I was wrong." Elliot motioned to the paperwork. "You know that you have to sign these, that's why they were sent to you." Elliot shook his head as he sighed. "Why do you keep giving me your paperwork?"
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:03 am

"Freya, I've known you since your second to last year at Hogwarts. I knew your grandfather longer than that. I thought you'd have enough respect for me to stop these childish antics and not pull shit like this when you took on being the Headmistress of Hogwarts. Apparently I was wrong."

Freya opened her mouth to say something but shut it as soon as she heard "apparently I was wrong." In all the years she had known him, he had always been stern with her. She had never really felt like she had really done something wrong until she started viewing him more as a father-figure. Was this what it was like to have a father and have them be stern with you? She would never know. The Headmistress's father walked out on her mother the second she found out she was pregnant.

Instantly, the former model pouted with a typical daughter's face who would be whining "but daaaaad!". "But I already have too much paperwork as it is, I'm stressed as hell, and I'm still not used to all of this bullshit. It's proper stressing me out." Her arms folded over her chest as she let out a sigh, "plus, that bit doesn't even require any signatures. It's just sorting them out and putting them in the right folders.."
Back to top Go down
Elliot Stabler
Head of Ravenclaw
DADA Professor
Elliot Stabler

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 5:32 am

"But I already have too much paperwork as it is, I'm stressed as hell, and I'm still not used to all of this bullshit. It's proper stressing me out." "Then get used to it, Freya. This is what being Headmistress is about, it's a lot of responsibility, a lot of stress. I had to deal with more before being a teacher. You have to stop being a child and step up to the plate. If an old man can do it better than you, then what hope do you have?" It hurt him saying all of that, but she needed to learn that she couldn't dump all of her problems on someone else.

"Plus, that bit doesn't even require any signatures. It's just sorting them out and putting them in the right folders.." Stabler sighed as he picked up the paperwork and placed it into her hands. "Then you can do that on your own." He walked over to his desk, sorting out the paperwork he was properly given, and started signing, before looking up. "You can go back to work now," He said, before he returned to signing the papers.
Back to top Go down
Freya Littlefield
Admin
Headmistress of Hogwarts
Charms Professor
Freya Littlefield

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 am

"Then get used to it, Freya. This is what being Headmistress is about, it's a lot of responsibility, a lot of stress. I had to deal with more before being a teacher. You have to stop being a child and step up to the plate. If an old man can do it better than you, then what hope do you have?"

"Well, of course he did it better! He was ancient and did it for years! This is my second year, I'm obviously not going to be fuckin' perfect. You know my past, I'm anything but perfect."

Freya watched him as he sat behind his desk and began signing the papers that were already on his desk. With a flick of her wand, the stack of folders and papers she had just given him disappeared back into her office. What she did next, not only was it a mistake of her to do in front of Stabler, but she didn't even give it a second thought. The former drug addict took out a cigarette after sighing heavily and stuck it in her mouth and lit it. To Stabler's knowledge, she had quit and she wanted him to think that she stressed, but enough to touch a cigarette. After the whole drug thing, even a cigarette was one step closer to her old addictions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)   I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Going to Pretend This is Your Paperwork.. (Freya&Elliot)
Page 1 of 1