The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:18 am

Dear Lord. Strike me down so I do not commit thy sin. Was Ajax's inner thoughts, while on the outside, he was as calm a sleeping cucumber. Literally... sleeping. It wasn't his fault, after rushing from the third floor all the way to his first floor office, then to his classroom, only to find no one there... was annoying to say the least. Well... there were some people, but they were as tired as he was, and they didn't even have to teach two different classes.

His pout grew somewhat.

Why did all the younger have all the good luck. They only had to worry about growing hormones, dating, classes, the school's reputation, their family... okay. Maybe not all the good luck. But they had the ones he wanted. While waiting, Sam stood off to the side, staring at his owner with devious and intelligent eyes.

The Idiot had not fed him yet, and the fox was getting hungry. So- he wanted for his owner to fall asleep before pouncing, unsheathing sharp claws and fangs onto the resting man. "Ah!" Ajax did not shriek, he yelled very manly like. Ahem. "Sam! Gettoff!" The fox ignored his owner's pleas as he dug teeth into the offending hand, finally making a point. "Okay okay! I'm sorry I forgot to feed you! Now please! Get off!"

Sam grinned in canine pleasure, leaping off the flailing man with a sense of accomplishment growing in its small chest. "Murff." He purred, waiting for his food, which came just a second later- a bowl appearing before several dead rabbits laid their corpses for an eternal sleep. "Happy?" Ajax grumbled, glaring at his so called Familiar. The fox had a nerve to yip at him in good cheer.

"Hmph." And their little argument ended just as some more people entered the class, the sleepers being awoken by the ruckus Sam and him had caused. Their eyes on him, Ajax just coughed sheepishly, avoiding eye contact with the whole lot of them. "Cough."
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:55 am

A small yawn escaped the lips of Effy Kahn as she left the dinning hall. It was way too early to have already eaten breakfast and being on her way to her first Dark Arts lesson of the year. It was the same professor as last year, so nothing new and exciting was going to happen. Perhaps she would try to sleep with him this year. It was the last year for her and the list of men she knew she could get away with fooling around was getting quite small.

Taking off her school uniform jacket, she looked at her watch. It seemed that she was going to be on time for this class. Wow, that truly was a shocker. Unless a class was right after a meal, there was a very high chance that Effy would be late. It had been like this for the past two years. Ever since her fifth year, she stopped caring about being on time. Of course she received multiple detentions for it, but detentions were just another thing to do whilst contained in these cold walls of Durmstrang.

No one yet was filing into the classroom where she had her Dark Arts lesson. Glancing at her watch once more, she really focused on the time. She actually managed to finish breakfast early. So that also meant she was early to class... oh God, was the earth ending?

Shaking her head slightly to dismiss the thought, she lethargically let out another yawn as she entered the room, expecting to see the Spanish professor that had been her Dark Arts teacher for a couple years now. Instead, there was her Charms professor. The one that she had just kissed on school grounds a couple days ago. She had seen him around the institute a few times, but he ignored her glances.

For once, Elizabeth Kahn was caught off guard, stopping right in her tracks, her eyes locked on who was apparently her new Dark Arts teacher as well. Quickly gathering her composure, she made her way over to her desk, which happened to be right in front of his. As they were the only two in the room, her normal, infamous smirk that she gave him just a few nights previous was on her lips once more even if she was tired. "Can't get enough of me?" she teased, letting her wavy hair down from the pony tail it was in and running a hand through the hair on the top of her head, pushing it out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 3:42 am

He knew it was her before she even stepped into the room, knew it like he knew his own name. "Can't get enough of me?" He stifled the loud groan that wanted to come out, fearing it would give the girl ammunition against him for the rest of the year. He looked up, his green orbs meeting shining blues, at the same time cursing the Headmaster. Mother fudging son of a pumba.

"Of course not darling." He drawled, nothing showing on his face as he was met with a delicious smirk. "I always wanted to be accused of pedophilia." He was trying to save his reputation here. The teachers talked about her, and Ajax knew what she was doing. He did not want to be on her bed post. He ignored the feelings she stirred, and wished he didn't feel anything.

((So short ; ^ ;))
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 4:00 am

"Of course not darling. I always wanted to be accused of pedophilia."

Surprisingly, she laughed at this. Effy wasn't one to laugh this early in the morning. It was either because of the way he said "pedophilia" since he was an American or simply because she found it funny. Being this tired, she couldn't tell. "Actually, I'm a legal adult, including the country we're in and yours. If you look at your student files you'll notice I turned eighteen on the second day of school which was earlier this week. Turns out you're not a paedophile," she smiled sweetly at him, trying to hold in a laugh.

Within a few seconds, she quickly noticed what she was doing. Was she genuinely flirting with him? She never giggled or really laughed around the teachers she slept with. It was more like business to her. This was... different. The same fear that she got around him was flooding into her emotions and quickly. Effy wanted nothing more than to ask him what on earth he was doing to her, why she was feeling the emotions she felt whenever she was near him; the curiosity to know more about him, the want to press her lips to his, the want to feel her body against his like the night they were at the club. But she couldn't let this show. No, she was known as a tough girl who partied and got what she wanted when she wanted it. There was no way she'd openly show him a weakness. While she pondered this, she couldn't figure out whether to be thankful or not for being ten minutes early.

(Don't worry, mine isn't super long either!)
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:14 am

His eyebrow raised when he heard her laugh, ignoring the warm feeling he felt when the happy sound escaped her. It was much harder than expected and irritated to no end. Why this girl? He asked himself. Why the one young enough to be his niece... He received no answer... of course.

"Actually, I'm a legal adult, including the country we're in and yours. If you look at your student files you'll notice I turned eighteen on the second day of school which was earlier this week. Turns out you're not a paedophile,"
He was going to ignore that. Ignore the way it made his heart race and his body heat up. Nope. He didn't like this at all.

Then she smiled, a sweet smile that made Ajax's eyes widen and breath catch in his throat. Why on earth did her smile, a simple one that other women would have scoffed at, made him react like he was still a teenage boy that still allowed his hormones to remain rampant. It wasn't how it was suppose to go. Her smile seemed to fade after a little while, making a swift stab of disappointment to hit home.

I should not be disappointed. He told himself. It matters not whether or not she is of age. It doesn't matter that I feel like this after meeting her all of three times. And it doesn't matter that seeing her so troubled- Not that he knew what she was troubled about. Make me feel upset. He stifled a groan. Shit. I should've put my foot down and told the Headmaster no when asked to do this job.

"It matters not." He sighed and rubbed away the headache brewing between his eyes. "I haven't read my student files-" Sam, on the side of him seemed to echo his sigh, hating that his Master had to do so much paperwork when the Fox was so bored. "Because we will not be in a relationship." He felt a frown appear on his face when he said that aloud. "So I will not be a pedophile either way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)   Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Arts Lesson One (Seventh Years)
Page 1 of 1