The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Ajax slumped into his spinny chair, book covering his face as he gestured for everyone to sit down in their seats. A quiet bark to his side made him look down, only to see his most favorite companion, Sam, looking at him with adoring eyes. “Uh-huh. I know, class started.” Lazily, he stood up and stretched, mouth opening in a slight yawn as his spine cracked. A few seconds later he straightened and shuffled in front of his desk, eyes lazy.

“Hello class.” He drawled out, apparently not really caring about who was there. “My name is-“ He paused, mid sentence to give a contagious yawn, before continuing as if he never stopped. “Ajax Hirsch. I don’t really care what you call me, though if you want to insult me.” He slipped his wand idly behind his ear. “You’d have to do it when not in hearing range of Sam here.” At his side, said fox growled threateningly, showing off rather sharp fangs.

"All right." He reached behind his self and pulled out a sheet of paper from his many folders. "When I call your name, I want you to say here, then tell us a fact about yourself. And I don't want-" Another yawn escaped him. "I don't want any ones like, 'I'm a pureblood.' I want something like, 'I watch mundane soap operas when my parents don't know.' that." He scratched his arm absently.

"Yeah. Fyre Abrea." Was the first on the list.

"Next is Effy Kahn." Was next.

And with that, the names continued onwards.
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 am

Effy walked through the halls with a spliff rolled up and behind her ear. It was her first class of the year and she couldn't help but to be bored already when she hadn't even walked into the class yet. If there was ever a time that Effy gave a fuck less than what she normally gave(which was none) it was in school. She rather be out, drinking, having sex or smoking.

Speaking of sex, the seventh year had just passed a unnamed male professor that she had slept with last year. After she sent a wink his way, she found him smirking. Of course no one knew about the two. At least not from her. Effy had sex with plenty of older men and never said a word to anyone. What was the fun if you were caught?

Looking at the watch on her thin wrist, she noticed that she was already late. Once got to the door, she stopped and lit her spliff before taking a long drag. Effy let out the smoke after a little bit, talking into class, the spliff laying idly in her between her index finger and her thumb.

"What'd I miss?" Her English accent sticking out, compared to most of the Swedish or German accents. Of course she asked what she missed, sitting in the only open seat left which was near her teacher, but she didn't particularly care what she missed.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 am

Ajax stretched, wincing a bit at the resulting cracks, before shuffling from behind his desk, his dark green eyes surveying his students with tired but keen eyes. "Call me what you like... as I said before if you weren't listening." A flick of his wand and two students were flipped upside down, their faces turning red as their yelped in surprise.

"I don't deal out detentions... much less with Seventh Years. If you want to be a Bastard-" He yawned slightly. "or a Bitch in class, I'll figure something out. But outside of class, you may yell and scream all you want." Another flick and the two troublesome students were dunked in cold water and sent flying back to their seats. "Maybe that'll keep you up." He muttered spitefully, having been told off minutes before class started that he couldn't fall asleep in class or else he would be... in trouble.

"Now." Ajax grumbled. "I'll be teaching you the Memory Charm, Obliviate. And since Jeremy is so kind as to sleep in my class-" He glared at said boy and made a crooking motion with his finger, watching in sadistic amusement as the tall boy scrambled forward. "You'll be the test bunny." The lone Seventh Year whimpered slightly, making Ajax growl at the lack of restraint this one seemed to have.

"A Memory Charm is a spell used to erase some or all memories from an individual's mind. The incantation for this charm is Obliviate." His rather informative lecture was ruined by the contagious yawn that escaped him, making his mood darker at the reminder of his fucking ultimatum a few minutes ago.

"It is different from the charm that creates false memories." He added, mostly based on the fact it would be fun to watch people try making false memories, only to erase their own at the same time. "The incantation obliviate may be derived from the Latin oblivisci, meaning to forget, or the English word oblivion, defined as the fact or condition of forgetting or having forgotten. It may be derived from the Latin term oblivio, which also means to forget."

He growled slightly and flicked his wand forward in a surprisingly graceful move, snarling out the spell. "Obliviate." The boy jerked in shock before his body slumped and a puzzled look replaced the former. "Wh-where am I?" Jeremy stuttered, shaking and obviously worried. Ajax sighed and walked back to his desk, kicking back and staring hard at the ceiling. "Go see the healer." He growled, glaring at the rest of the class.

"What're you waiting for? An invitation? Get going!"
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:02 am

Effy had kept her eyes on her teacher as he talked, not because she was paying attention but because she was examining him. She did this when she decided she was bored of one teacher and knew it was time to move onto the next. Sure, the unnamed male professor she was messing around with from last year would throw a huge fit about it and make a big deal. But what was he supposed to do? Make a scene in front of the whole school because the student he was sleeping with decided to move on? He wasn't able to do a thing about it and she wouldn't tell a soul; it was like their whole affair had never happened. And that's just how Effy liked it.

"What're you waiting for? An invitation? Get going!"

She looked around the room and saw people partnering up. Effy didn't find a partner, a partner found her. Her thin fingers reached up and pulled the rolled up joint from behind her ear. After placing it between her lips, her other grabbed her lighter and she was just about to light it when, "Wow, Eff. Tits are looking better this year."

"Is that how you try to pick up girls?" her voice was filled with a bored tone as the joint found its way behind her ear. "Act like a twat and compliment their tits?" Effy got up and finally looked at the kid that had been saying shit like this to her since they were fourteen. "Either you let me practice our quite fun spell on you or you can let me hex you with one of the rather interesting ones I learned this summer." She raised her eyebrows quickly to show that she rather do the latter with a smirk on her lips.

When he gave her a look of protest, she turned to Professor Hirsch, "how much trouble would I get in if I jixed this twat's fingers off?"

Last edited by Effy Kahn on Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyryl Maurycy
7th Year
Cyryl Maurycy

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 9:55 pm

"Holy...." The cuss remained unfinished because of the tone of voice the boy had used. It hadn't meant to come out as a squeak; it really hadn't! What else was there to say though, when seventeen year old Cyryl Maurycy knew that he was rather late to the first class of the first day of his last year of school at Durmstrang?

Being late wasn't a choice; it was his alarm's fault. And Drake's. The stupid bat had casually hung upside down, nose inches from the boy's and eyes staring at his closed ones in amusement when he had been already ten minutes late, but asleep and showing no sign of waking up. Of course, it was the alarm's fault more than Drake's, since it hadn't woken him up a half hour before class started, like it should have. Stupid thing!

"Go Cyryl. Run boy, run. Jeez, why am I giving myself instructions one would give a dog?"

Once opening the door and nearly tripping over something as he walked in, the student looked around to see a new teacher, who was staring at the students in obvious boredom. Why was he even doing here when he looked like he couldn't be bothered? Then again, most teachers at this school looked like they couldn't be bothered. Oh come on...students weren't really that difficult, now were they? It didn't seem like the Professor had noticed the late arrival of that one particular boy so, relieved, he sneaked silently to one of his friends, asking him what it was that they were supposed to do, and asked for a demonstration of the spell they were supposed to do.

"Obliviate," His friend, Ian, nearly yelled in his ear, making Cyryl almost deaf, and wand pointed at said late student's head as if in a threatening way. Nothing happened. No surprise there; his friend had always been horrible at Charms; it was a wonder to why he was actually taking it.

But forever the joker and cheerful guy, Cyryl stretched his arms in front of him and marched in a circle, making alarming zombie-like sounds. It wasn't the first time he was acting so immature but, as long as it made said friend forget that he was horrible at Charms and make him laugh, then he'd do this even if it meant embarrassing himself in front of everybody. A book thrown at his head made him stop and rub the side of his head, grinning at a smirking Ian.

"You idiot, Cy! I was trying to do a spell! And it's supposed to erase your memory, not turn you into a frigging zombie!"
"...I knew that..."

Last edited by Cyryl Maurycy on Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 am

Ajax scanned the classroom, metaphysical ears and tail perking up at any sound that didn't belong there... like that wolf whistle from one of his more... perverted students. One he had yet to have intimidated. Sam at his side barked, head cocked to the side, a questioning look appearing on the Vulpine's face. Ajax laughed slightly, enjoying the way... Effy, was it? Was putting the idiot in his place. "Don't worry Sam. She's fine..." He winced at the voiced threat. "More then fine, it seems."

"How much trouble would I get in if I jixed this twat's fingers off?"

This little question brought a lot of attention to himself, attention that made him want to murder something. Yawning, he waved a negligent hand, amused when the boy paled. "Do what you will... outside of my class. The Headmaster will have my head if something like this happened inside my class..." Inwardly, he giggled perversely at his little innuendo. He slid a glance at the boy and was somewhat disgruntled to see him calming down. "And since you, Mr..." Ajax frowned before shrugging in an entirely Gaelic way. "I don't care. You will be the last one out of class. And since you're so fascinated by Mizz Kahn's assets, you can be my test bunny for the next lesson."

His sadistic smirk told everyone the next lesson wasn't going to be pleasant, something that didn't help the boy calm down at all, in fact it seemed to make him panic all the more. Who woulda known? "And Mizz Kahn... try not to do anything permanent." Sam frowned up at him, a gentle bite at his ankles telling him the fox was annoyed at him. "Not my fault Sam. The idiot had it coming." And left it at that.

Amusement filled him again as he watched one lone teen try and sneak his way into the room, something that was impossible with Sam, the best guard 'dog' ever. And even from here, he could hear the boy's friend shout the spell they were learning... hm... perhaps he could help them? Cyryl... looked like he was pretending to be Frankenstein, not that most of the people in class would get that reference... stupid anti-muggle supremacists.

He quietly made his way behind the newcomer, enjoying the way the boy's friend looked at him panicking, the boy in question not getting what was making his friend freak out.

Untill...

"Do you need any help?" Ajax purred. "I would be glad to assist you since you weren't present when my class began."
Back to top Go down
Cyryl Maurycy
7th Year
Cyryl Maurycy

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:51 am

Cyryl laughed as more objects were thrown at his head for that exact reason; laughing at his friend for failing to make the spell, but also at the pout he had on his lips and annoyed expression when he wouldn't stop. As Ian stopped and his eyes widened, Cyryl blinked in utter confusion and hissed in pain as Ian stood on his foot. Hard.

"The hell is wrong with you?" He growled lowly then, hopping on one foot and whining as he held the other. His friend kept staring behind him, but he had no clue what it was that he was so scared of. That until he heard a voice behind him, which made him jump and nearly fall over Ian.

"Do you need any help?"

"A-actually, I think I'm gonna be alright." Cyryl grinned sheepishly, fully aware of the few eyes on the back of his head. He could almost swear he was getting amused looks from the other students, and it didn't feel so good. This teacher couldn't be that bad, right?

"I suggest you run. Run as fast as your long legs can carry you, Cy. If you go now, I think you'll be able to reach a lake you can throw yourself into before he does God knows what to you." A whisper in his ear.

His elbow dug deep into Ian's stomach, "Shut up."

"I would be glad to assist you since you weren't present when my class began."

"W-well you see..." He stuttered nervously, rubbing the back of his head, sheepish grin still in place. "I kinda overslept but y'know, I'm not really that late into the class. I'm sure I'm gonna get the hang of this thing soon. Obliviate, right? I could use a demonstration so I know how on Earth to flick the stupid wand to get the charm to work, though. HE-" He pointed at Ian with his wand. "-isn't going to be of much help to me this time." Cyryl was well aware that he had said that he didn't need any help, but he really could use a demonstration for that one spell.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Ajax lifted a disbelieving brow, inwardly cackling at the awkwardness of this whole situation. This boy was amusing, something that was hard to believe considering he was usually irritated when his class was interrupted. Sam let out a chilling growl, his version of a laugh and something that scared the shit out of some people when they hear him. Ajax made a sorta circular motion with his finger, a silent signal it seems as Sam just laughed once more before going back to the desk.

He continued to listen to the boy talk, surprised at how much the teen could talk. Durmstrang was a school where most children here wanted to learn how to be- 'badass'. As Jina put it. Then the words wouldn't stop and he had to suppress a headache from taking hold.

"I could use a demonstration so I know how on Earth to flick the stupid wand to get the charm to work, though. HE-" Again, he was amused. Didn't the boy know that pointing your wand anywhere with any intention could be catastrophic? "-isn't going to be of much help to me this time."

Ajax cocked his head to the side, hair falling to his left as he thought about the request. "Now why would I do that? I had just sent Jeremy Taylor to the medic ward as the demonstration." He knew his words could be taken the wrong way. As if he had sent the boy to the health room because something bad had happened. But it was more entertaining when his cute little students started to freak out.

"But. I guess I could help you. But you'll have to choose the test bunny." His eyes gleamed in anticipation, wanting to know he the boy would choose.
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:26 pm

"Do what you will... outside of my class. The Headmaster will have my head if something like this happened inside my class... And since you, Mr... I don't care. You will be the last one out of class. And since you're so fascinated by Mizz Kahn's assets, you can be my test bunny for the next lesson."

Effy said nothing and just smirked. The second he walked away from them, she turned to Jionni and smiled sweetly. "Someone's looking a bit scared. Here, let me fix that for you," she did the proper wand movement for the spell and quickly muttered, "obliviate." Within a couple seconds the boy had a dumbfounded look on his face asking what happened.

After telling him to go see the professor she sat down back at her desk and lit her spliff, putting her mouth, taking a drag. She definitely needed it, Effy didn't have good memories with anything to do with memory. When she was thirteen, her brother was hit by a bus right in front of her. She could do nothing but to hold his dead-looking frame until he was taken away to St. Mungo's. At St. Mungo's they were able to heal all of his injuries, but they couldn't do anything about the fact that he lost all of his memory and had to completely start over from scratch. He had to learn how to dress himself again, how to write, who was his friends, who his family was.. For a while, Effy became obsessive with any memory spell and practised until it was perfect. If they were doing any other spell, Effy had the chance at being complete shit at it, but with any memory charm, she knew how to do them all.
Back to top Go down
Cyryl Maurycy
7th Year
Cyryl Maurycy

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Truthfully, Ajax had nearly started to scare Cyryl with the calmness of the situation, although the amusement in his eyes never seemed to fade, and the tone of voice he used as he announced that the teen would need to pick a test bunny was rather...scary, to put it nicely. No doubt he could do whatever he pleased here in this classroom, and Cyryl assumed the worst. However, even so, he wouldn't let that one thing faze him so, instead, he scanned the room quietly and curiously, his eyes stopping on a few students he didn't particularly like, but he ended up letting his eyes wander over someone he'd fell out with only a year ago. It had been only a little disagreement at first, but it had soon built up to be something more and so Cyryl was brought to holding his first grudge ever.

"Use him." He said coldly, his eyes narrowing as he tried to keep back a glare, although it didn't really work. He still managed to somehow start glaring at the guy so much it wouldn't have been surprising if he dropped down dead right by his feet.

All he was grateful for now though, was that the Professor was agreeing on helping him, so he wouldn't appear even more clueless than he already was about doing this spell he hadn't really heard of before. Ah well, he wasn't one of them nerds who spent their whole day in the library just doing nothing really, and simply studying, waiting to achieve their goals of being editors or book writers, so of course he knew nothing of the spell! Ian hadn't been of much help in explaining what it was used for much either. All he could remember of what he'd said was that it was a spell meant to erase one's memory. Hmm...that would certainly be a very interesting thing to...maybe he could erase the memory of someone he seriously disliked and made them think the whole world had been invaded by aliens or something equally stupid.

The look on their faces would be priceless.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 am

Ajax said nothing of what he saw and how well Effy had performed the necessary Charm. He knew something bad must have happened, so he didn't bother with talking to the girl, knowing from a first hand experience talking with a stranger is not a good way to express yourself. So he focused back on the boy in front of him, laughing inwardly at the frightened look from the chosen student.

"Hm. That one, huh? Interesting choice." The person Mr. Maurycy had glared at quite pointedly, was one of the most annoying person that Ajax had the pleasure of teaching. Always thinking he knew better then the teacher... which was him. Annoying little bugger, he was. "Well well Mr. Maurycy. Since you're the one who wants this demonstration..." Ajax smirked and ran a hand through his hair in amusement. "You'll be the one to tell him."

Ajax did not want to deal with that kid, let this one go and tell him that the idiot was going to have his memory erased because he came in late... huh. What was with these students? They act like they have all the time in the world. Just yesterday his friend from Hogwarts told him he had 3 students come in late... without even an excuse ready! He sighed and reminded himself- "The next time someone is late, they're going to be the experiment-" He coughed and corrected himself. "Spell receiver and practice by themselves." Meaning that when they got into pairs, they weren't to use their wands and was only allowed to stand there and take their spells like a man... or woman.
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 4:05 am

It took Effy a few minutes to realize that the rest of the students had left the classroom, leaving her and Ajax alone. Her back was still facing him by the time she had snapped out of seeing the accident of her brother replaying itself in her head over and over. A finger wiped away the tear before she let out a small sigh, her face soon returning to normal.

Just when the seventh year rose out of her seat to leave the classroom, some odd reason led her to look over at him. Perhaps it was the fact that she thought he was attractive. As she put her books away, her eyes still lingering on him, something in her head clicked. It was like he was.. familiar. But it's not like she knew any Americans. It's not like Effy visited—.. Suddenly, clips from that night came rushing back into her head. Of course the alcohol she had drank before the club and the MDMA she had done there certainly blocked her memory, but it all came back. He was familiar. Too familiar.

There's only one way to find out, she told herself as the books she was holding fell from her hands and landed with a loud thud on her desk. Effy wasted no time as she made her way over to her professor, her wand flicking towards the door, non-verbally locking the door. Thank Merlin they had learned how to do non-verbal spells last year. Once she walked around his desk, she saw him in his chair turning towards her, probably about to ask what she was doing. But of course, Effy did something before he could. Both of her hands were placed on each of his armrests to hold herself up as she leaned down, her lips connecting with his.

The same sparks that had flown through them that night flew at that very moment. Only this time, Effy couldn't blame it on the drugs and that's what scared her more than anything. Why was there sparks flowing between the two of them? He was just a normal American wizard who happened to be her professor as well. The girl pulled back ever so slightly, their lips still mere centimetres apart. She just stood there, leaning over him with their lips just barely separated, wondering what the man she met at that club and danced with, wondering what her professor was going to do.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:21 pm

Ajax kicked back in his chair, bored and showing it. He huffed out a breath, the air around him cold and his breath visible. He was distracted, that he knew and detested. If he didn't get back in the groove of things soon enough- his hands itched for a smoke... or maybe some alcohol- his job wasn't going to be his anymore. Ajax frowned slightly, the edges of his lips tilting downwards. What was he so caught up on?

The Remembrall on his desk was smoked red, something that usually didn't happen and made his frown deepen. Damn things, doesn't even tell you what you've forgotten... why'd he get the trinket, he didn't know. He sighed and opened one eye, seeing everyone leaving the room and enjoying the silence- that is, until that girl, Ephfy or something like that- sending out non-verbal locks to the doors, something that made him sit up in his seat.

What was that girl doing? His eyes widened, those blue eyes flashing with an emotion similar to- to- no. That couldn't be possible, the girl was only... seventeen was it? Bars in America you had to be eighteen, she could not be the one that made him lay awake at night, the one who was on his mind when he was still. Not. Possible.

Then the girl made the decision for him, marching towards Ajax with an intent that made him freeze, eyes widening in feelings he didn't like. Hands caged him in, making his wand slide out from his arm holster before soft lips were pressed up against his. Fireworks... sparks... bombs... gunshots, anything else explosive you could name went off in his head. And, before he could even comprehend the fact that his student was kissing him, she pulled back.

Silence.

Then, common sense took hold of everything that happened afterwards. His wand, already out, swept her to the side until her arse met a chair and he had room to let out a breath. He closed his eyes, intent on getting his priorities straight and non-involved with the feelings she gave him, something most women would have trouble doing.

Slowly, he raised stormy green eyes to meet blue, sitting up to ask one question. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:33 pm

The student and teacher just stayed silent where they were for a few moments. Effy, hovering over him, too afraid to think about anything right now, too afraid to even wonder why on earth she felt all these feelings when they kissed. This wasn't the first teacher she messed around with, not at all. But what made him so special? And then there was Ajax Hirsch, her teacher, who was probably more than freaked out by her kissing him.

Usually if Effy made a first move on a staff member at her school, it was always was after weeks of flirting to the point where the staff member was already trying hard to get her. But no, this was oddly different. And for the life of her, Effy couldn't figure out why it was so different. Fuck, she wasn't even sure if she wanted to know why. That would just complicate things. But then again, what wasn't complicated?

Unknown to the girl, the teacher already had his wand out, and in a mere second and a nonverbal spell later, she was swept into a chair not that far from him. A small gasp left her lips as she was not expecting it. Quickly composing herself, she swung one leg over her other and gave him one of her infamous smirks.

"Why?" was all he asked her as she smirked at him, her eyes never leaving his as he finally looked back at her.

"Because I know you feel it too." She left it at that. The look in his eyes said it all, he did feel it too. Of course, there was a feeling he was going to deny it, but there was no point for him to do so. it was written all over his face. Effy didn't dare get up to only be swept back into her chair. She simply watched his face for any emotion, curious to what he'd do next.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:19 am

"Because I know you feel it too."

Ajax stifled a frown that threatened to show on his face, perturbed by the fact that this little slip of a girl could read him so easily. And, if there was one thing Ajax prided himself on, was his poker face, his countenance usually showing nothing but lazy contempt to those Wizarding Idiots.

He breathed out a sigh. What he wouldn't give for a sixer. Good ol' Muggle drinks, how he missed thee. Sitting back down on his chair, scowling in irritation. He knew about this woman-child. Hell, most of the staff knew her. Many of the idiots were trying to get her expelled, probably the ones she got it on with. He thought bitterly, before pausing. Fuckity fuck fuck.

"Kahn." Ajax gritted out, the surname growling out of his throat in an attempt to distance both Teacher and Student. "While I cannot deny your claim-" The word was all but stuck in his throat. "We can do nothing about it." He felt reluctant, like he was acting against something that wanted her to stay, something that wanted her to want him. What the hell was wrong with him?

"So. I hope nothing-" He cut off a yawn, all the magic he did today making him nearly lethargic. "Nothing will harm our relationship." Ignoring the fact that while they did kiss, they had no relationship. So why then, looking into clear blue eyes, did he feel so horrible?
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 am

Her head tilted slightly as she raised an eyebrow slightly when he sighed, the infamous smirk of hers still plastered on her delicate face. She knew what he was about to say, that this was wrong. That's how it normally started with any of the teachers she messed around with. They tried to act as professional as possible and then she would get them to cave in and get what she wanted. But oddly, this felt different. This didn't feel like someone she wanted to just fuck until she got bored. There was something about him, something about him that made her want to know more. And that's exactly what scared her. Of course, she would never let him know; Effy would pretend he was just another professor she wanted to fuck and figure out what the hell about this man was so intriguing and move on. At least, that's what she planned.

"We can do nothing about it. So. I hope nothing will harm our relationship."

Her face didn't falter as she listened to his words carefully. Interesting word choice, she noted. After a few moments of silence, she stood up and noticed he gripped his wand slightly tighter so she didn't make an advance over to him. Instead she walked over to her desk and put away her things. Slinging her backpack over a shoulder, she turned to him, "I'll see you around then, yeah?" and gave him a wink, that smirk of hers never leaving her face. He was going to be either tough or easy to break and Effy Kahn was not one to quit. And with that, she left the room to leave him to his thoughts and made her way down to the female housing, everything replaying in her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)   Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson One: Seventh Years (Seventh Years Only)
Page 1 of 1