The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Night at the Club (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

Night at the Club (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 am

Ajax rolled his shoulders, the muscles there tightening in exertion as he moved through another rep. He breathed in a sigh of relief as his watcher helped him put the dumbbell back in its place, hearing the soft click as it locked. He swung his legs over the bench, wiping his face with the bottom of his shirt. At the same time, he noticed several longing looks from many of the customers there, along with a certain gleam in their eyes.

Axel shivered. Damn fan-girls. Just when I'm feeling good, they have to ruin it.

His watcher grinned wickedly at the moment, leaning against the wall and earning several admiring looks also. "Don't make it seem so bad, Ax, my man. Those girls and-" Joe, his friend, smiled in appreciation. "Some of the pretty guys, look over here to see this-" He flexed his muscles and sent a wink to a... rather well endowed blond, making her blush a cherry red. "And-" He flicked Axel's head, making the man in question scowl at him balefully. "You, of course."

Axel clicked his tongue and stood up, lazily stretching his arms over his head, making the shirt ride up and showing off sleek muscles. "It's not like I do this on purpose." He drawled, snatching the towel hanging on the wall hook. "They should be focusing on their work outs, rather then ours."

"You're such a party pooper."

"And you're a hormonal idiot."

He received a mock-hurt look for that comment. "Oh Ajax, my friend, my compadra, my lover, my-"

Axel cut him off. "We were never lovers, we just met a month ago, and you said compadre wrong." He deadpanned, ignoring the metaphysical arrows that shot towards Joe with deadly accuracy. Axel chuckled in amusement, sending a superior smirk at the downed weight lifter.

"That's cruel."

Was the last thing he heard as he descended upon the stairs.

-=-=-=-=-

Draining the Scenes

Was flashing in loud neon colors, making his eyes hurt, but at the same time, making his usually lazy orbs gleam in excitement. It would be,after all, the first time in weeks since his last visit to the local bar. He walked up to the bouncer, slid in his name, and whaala! He was in.

"Yo Axel!"

"Axel my man!"

"Where've you been?"

"Ajax darling, I've missed you~!"

Several similar greetings were thrown around through the pounding music, his head already nodding to the beat. He waved to all of them, smirking at the bartender when he was given a tall glass of his favorite drink... Jagermeister. The Germanic drink slid down his throat like a silent room after a particularly long day with his Mother... as you can tell, he wasn't much of a poet.

"So..." The bartender Greed, if he remembered correctly, started. "Axel-baby. You wouldn't mind dancing a few rounds with everyone on the dance floor, would you? For an old friend?"

This was his role in the game called money. He would seduce a few people, get them thirsty, make them want to come back and spend more time here then the other clubs. In return, he received free drinks and an unlimited all-time access pass to everything here.

But, he was feeling playful, so he smiled a devious smirk. "Huh. But that's so much work Greedy-baby." He answered, downing the rest of his drink. "And you know how I feel about... work." He purred.

The bartender grinned and rolled his eyes. "You are such a bastard." Axel then received another glass of his poison, the liquid disappearing in no time at all.

"You know me so well." And through the pleasant warm, alcoholic haze, Axel made his way towards the crowd on the dance floor, earning more then his fair share of looks.

This will be fun.

Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 6:07 am

"What does that phrase mean?" Pandora asked as she heard some American girls in front of them say some phrase she had never heard before. The girls were on a trip to visit some of Pandora's family in the States. Effy didn't particularly want to visit this country but she didn't want to leave her best friend alone. It was the summer and this was the only time she got to see her friends from home.

"They're talking about surf and turf," Effy said as she blew the cigarette smoke out of her mouth, her English accent highly notable among an American crowd.

"Bonkers!" Pandora started before pausing. "What's surf and turf, Eff?"

Effy smirked at her Muggle friend, shaking her head inwardly. She had known Pandora since she moved to England with her mother and brother. Pandora was a good friend to Effy, but by God was she a stupid girl sometimes. "Sex," the witch said to her simply.

"Wow, we're gonna have a whizzer time are this club, aren't we, Eff?" Pandora went on as she grabbed Effy's free hand as her other hand was occupied with bringing her cigarette to her mouth. "I'm definitely going to have surf and turf asap! Mum says boys only want one thing. And my plan's to give it to them, lots of times. And that way, I get really good at it and be really popular."

She said nothing more as she put out her cigarette before the two finally made it inside. Looking around, she realized that the two of them weren't allowed to drink as they were in America and not England. But that was fine, Effy always came prepared.

"Come on, Panda. We're going to the toilets," was all she said as her best friend was dragged to the women's room. After the two were enclosed in a stall, a small plastic bag was pulled out that was filled with white powder. If there was one thing Effy did before she came to America was enchant a bag of hers to put all of her drugs in. The Muggles at the airport never suspected or found a thing.

After snorting some of the MDMA and coating the inside of her mouth with it, she handed it to her best friend. Little did Effy know that Pandora would take a lot more than was needed and ended up just eating it.

"Pandora, that's not what you're—" Her eyes widened in disbelief at what the blond had just done.

"Mah mouf feels num'" The poor, helpless girl said as the drugs went down into her stomach, soon to affect her. "Was I suppof'd to do dat?"

"No Pandora, you weren't. Let's go dance, won't be long now."

On the dance floor the dancing slowly started feeling better by the second. The sensation was phenomenal. Not long after the dancing affecting her more, but the music started to affect her as well. It was like she could feel the music; the beats were running right through her. Everything just felt so good. The beads on her headband against her hand felt good, her necklace bouncing against her torso, her bangles moving up and down her arm.. Merlin, why couldn't she feel like this normally? Or at least why couldn't she dance all the time? If Effy was good at anything, it was getting what she wanted, certain magic, fucking with people's heads and dancing. She was quite good at dancing. And, of course, dancing across from Effy was Pandora who had the weirdest dance moves anyone had ever seen..

(Just to show what she's wearing:
Night at the Club (Open) Tghj10)
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:45 am

Ajax bounced his way to the middle of the dance floor, lithe body easily slipping through the crowded areas and charming smile paving a way to the center. One hand was lifted and a second later, a microphone appeared in his hand, magic used and not seen by the distracted mundane. He winked at one of the few magic users that frequented the club.

"Hullo dancers!" He shouted, gaining many looks from the newbies and anticipation from the regulars. "Now's the time for the usual-" He smirked. "Games seen here on a daily bases." He jumped nimbly onto a nearby table, the people sitting there vacating their chairs. "This club is called Draining the Scenes." He wasn't going to say why, this was a commonly used saying here at the club, something that all the regulars enjoyed and took pleasure in.

"To the left!" He shouted, pointing to where a large bulls-eye stood. "Is out Darts competition! Create your team and pit yourself against our clubs greatest competitors. You win-" He winked. "We'll give you the rest of the nights drinks for free." There was an indignant shout from the Bartender, who for all his raggedy looks, was the owner of this fine establishment. "Then! To the right, we have our pool tables! No hustlers allowed." He added with a playful glare. "The team currently there promises you an entertaining game."

Ajax gave a wicked smirk. "Then in the back, where you WILL need your Ids, is the stripper areas. Complete with your own complementary lap dance." This garnered many cheers from both men and women, both of whom were looking at him like a piece of meat. He ignored them. "We have many entertainment here for all of you." Charm practically oozed out of him, like a darkness you couldn't resist. "I hope you'll have a good time~" He purred out, jumping down from the table to hit the dance-floor.

By now, everyone was spreading out, some finding the Beer Pingpong tables, others finding the Dart boards, but most stayed by him, dancing and grinding up against each other. Though, with a sly wink to the owner, all were going to the bar to order drinks. This was why the club was named Draining the Scenes. The money they made here made New York shopping distracts' profit look like minimum wage.

He grinned, and ran a hand through his tussled hair, free hand sliding up the shirt of a rather well endowed woman.

Ah. Life was great.
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 am

Effy had opened her eyes for just a second when she noticed a random man had nothing in his hand one second and a microphone in it the next. Did he just perform magic or was there something other than MDMA in the drugs she bought? They were always clean.. The American Ministry of Magic must've been okay with doing magic in front of Muggles because in Britain or Germany they would have your left nut for even thinking about it. Then again, Effy knew almost absolutely nothing about this country.

She didn't realize her friend Pandora was watching her look at someone as the two danced until she heard a loud, "Eff! You're looking at some guy a whamma lot!" Pandora's mouth, thankfully, must've been less numb because her speech was much easier to understand.

"That's what happens when we go out, Panda. I look at people, it doesn't mean anything." The witch's eyes closed once more as she just enjoyed the feeling of everything.

"I wanna make monkey with that guy!" Her best friend was talking about the guy Effy had just been staring at. Pandora was on the rather unattractive side and was well.. a bit stupid. The chances of that happening were quite unlikely, but she didn't want to say anything. The girl was her best mate afterall. "But I'm too useless, so you should go talk to him. He's super-duper fit, Eff, and so are you!" That was all the girl managed to say before she picked up her dancing more. The blond's body was flailing all over the place and people started to clear a circle around her to watch the outrageous moves.

Taking that as her cue, the Durmstrang student made her way to the unknown wizard after he was done talking to the audience. She danced until he was less crowded. It took a while, but fuck, she didn't care. She could feel the music. The music and dancing felt so good, there wasn't even a word to describe how good it felt.

Once there was less people, she moved closer to him, still dancing, unable to stop herself. Her crystal blue hues travelled from the microphone to his eyes. "Nice mic you got there," escaped her lips as she winked at him, hinting she knew he summoned it.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:43 pm

He danced, head thrown back and laughing when arms slid around his waist. "Hello Ajax." Came a sultry purr from the man behind him. Axel smirked and looked up, wrapping arms around the male's neck. "And hello Mire. How are you this fine night?" Sharp teeth nipped at his neck before they sharpened, showing visible proof the other was a Vampire.

"Oh, you know, the regular." Just when teeth were about to sink down, Ajax whirled away, a mischievous grin on his face. "Uh, uh, uh Mire. No biting in public places where the mundane visit." The Vampire gave him a slight pout before drifting off, making sure the Wizard knew he was sulking. Ajax just laughed, turning around to face a slightly shorter Witch, knowing she was a witch by the way she looked at him and the microphone.

"Nice mic you got there,"

Ajax cocked his head to the side and gave a passable imitation of an innocent grin, knowing exactly what the teen was talking about... though he wasn't sure if she was a teen or not. Most bars in America, you could get in if you were 18, but then you needed to be 21 to drink the alcohol. He shook his head, his silvery green eyes flashing under the fluorescent lights.

He raised an eyebrow and scratched his cheek sheepishly, not knowing if he should admit to the magic doing or just play dumb. He knew she suspected he was a Wizard, but he didn't want to confirm as a 'just in case'. But, hey- it was a Friday night, the dance floor was crowded and the music was pumping. It possibly the busiest night they had since... yesterday.

He grinned charmingly and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't suppose you'll forget about that piece of magic right there, hm?" He worried only slightly, knowing he could just Obliviate the girl before he got into trouble with the American Ministry of Magic. They weren't as strict as Europe, but their punishments were just a tad more creative... and it hurt slightly more.
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:12 am

"I don't suppose you'll forget about that piece of magic right there, hm?"

Effy couldn't help but to smirk. She started to wonder how far she could get this guy to go. Pandora was right, he was proper fit. Most guys couldn't pull off the scruff look, but he had just enough to look perfect. The girl had a lot of smirks. There was her "you-don't-know-me-and-you-never-will" smirk, her "you've-no-idea" smirk, "let's-get-fucked-up" smirk and her "you're-going-to-be-mine" smirk among many, many others. Certainly right now, Effy was wearing her smirk that could tell a man she was going to make them hers in some way, even if it was just a few hours. And that was exactly Effy's plan for this man tonight.

"I don't know," she purred as she got closer to him and wrapped an arm around the back of his neck, pulling their bodies closer together. Leaning up as he was a little over a foot taller, she whispered seductively in his ear. "that summoning charm was pretty good," Effy hinted she knew what kind spell he had used to get the microphone there, proving she knew plenty about magic. "Perhaps I could forget with some help, and I'm not talking about a memory charm."

(ooc: ugh, I'm so sorry how short it is. ;o; Next one will be longer, promise~)
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:25 am

"Perhaps I could forget with some help, and I'm not talking about a memory charm."

Ajax smirked and wrapped an arm around the woman's (cause how could she be anything other then that?) waist, leaning back a little to see her face, her hazy, yet still clear blue eyes looking straight back at him. I wonder what she was taking. He pondered the thought before shrugging, deciding it didn't matter. After all, it was just some harmless flirting.

He grinned and leaned down to whisper in her ear his teeth showing in a flash as a bright look of mischievousness in his usually bored green eyes. "I could help with your dancing." He teased lightly, wanting to see her. "You don't have to resort to blackmail." He didn't know why he felt like teasing the girl, he just did. Something he normally didn't do to someone he'd just met.

But there was a spark in those blue eyes that he liked, one that made him want to see her smile- for real- and laugh just to see what she would look like. She was pretty, he'd give her that- but there was something there that was holding her back, something that, when gone, would make her beauty shine like the Northern Stars... huh. And they said he wasn't poetic.

((Don't worry. XD Mines isn't that long either. Maybe we just need to get the ball going? It'll be longer, next one))
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:02 am

Once she felt his arm snake its way around her waist, the girl couldn't help to bite her lip slightly. It was a habit of hers when she was in front of someone she found to be rather attractive. Her eyes never left his he leaned back to get a better look at her as the lights were flashing everywhere. She definitely took this time to get a better look at his features. Something in her stomach flipped.. Subconsciously she saw that there was something about him that sent sparks through her. Of course, Effy thought it was nothing the MDMA that she was on. That had to be it, right? It was just how amazing everything felt right now. That was normal with pure ecstasy.

Effy could see a look of mischievousness flashing across his face before he leaned in and whispered in her ear. His look only made her want him more. "I could help with your dancing. You don't have to resort to blackmail." As he teased her, she pressed his body slightly more to his, wanting certainly to dance with her.

The Durmstrang student used her free hand to caress his cheek slightly as she whispered into his opposite ear, "well, what are we waiting for, magic boy? Let's see you "help" my dancing." Her English accent certainly stuck out compared to his. Normally Effy didn't care for American accents at all, but for some reason, she quite enjoyed his voice.

Her body pulled away from his as she grabbed one of his hands, their fingers intertwining. Many faces of people who had wanted his attention that night looked their way. No one could blame them, he was oddly charming. She didn't particularly care that they were looking their way. Once Effy had decided on who she was going to make them hers for whatever period of time, she wouldn't give them up without going down in a fight.

Once they arrived in the middle, their hands stayed connected as the girl began to dance, her backside rubbing up against Ajax's front side. Dancing alone felt amazing before, but dancing with someone just felt ten times more amazing. Effy knew this was certainly the start of a good night.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 am

As soon as he heard her whisper, those words soft and seductive, "Well, what are we waiting for, magic boy? Let's see you "help" my dancing." He knew this was going to be an interesting night. Just a feeling... that was going to be true. This woman in front of him- he took his time, eyes lingering on her face. The rise of her cheekbones, slant of her eyes, and the shape of her lips. Lovely. Teeth came out to worry the last, a faint flush rising to his cheeks... it's been a while since he's done something remotely similar to a blush, his life one boring monotonous color after another.

But now, he allowed himself to be led to the center of the dance-floor with him gazing at their twined hands. He felt something move inside of him... painfully. It was a feeling that was between pleasure and hurt, something that he didn't like, but tolerated.

Ajax spun the girl around, hands resting lightly on her hips as they danced, not that it looked like much of one to the people watching them from the audience. He knew exactly what it looked like actually. Clothed sex. And from the heated looks they were getting, he also knew that he wasn't the only one... intrigued from this. His amusement skyrocketed as he bent slightly so cradle her body against his.

He enjoyed the feel of her body against his... and it had nothing to do with anything perverted, nothing at all. But the looks they were getting from both men and women alike made him throw his head and laugh, a husky and rusty sound as if he didn't do it much. This was amusing to him- but, it was this dance that made him smile.

This... dance that was so much more. It was a- test if you could call it that. One that made both of them... feel. He grinned slightly and buried his face into her hair, near her ear so he could whisper- "Dancing? Darlin' you don't know the meaning of the word." Or rather, purr before smirking and twirling her in a circle so she spun around and faced him. "Having fun?"

Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:04 am

It was amazing how their bodies moved together. It all seemed so natural, like they had done this a million times before. Effy had never danced with someone who she was instantly in sync with and she had danced with many people. Raves after all were her things during the summer. Of course if she was in America with Pandora she was sneaking into clubs with the ID she had gotten her older brother, Tony, to charm it so it said she was eighteen years of age. Soon she wouldn't have to, just a few more months and she'd be eighteen, not that it really mattered when she was home at England or Germany or when she was in school in Sweden.

While they moved together, their bodies dancing perfectly in rhythm, her left hand found its way to his, gripping it slightly. Merlin, what was it about this man that was making her stomach flip? There's something in him that just made Effy need to know what it was. But of course, she ignored this all and told herself it was the drugs. Men did not do this to Effy Kahn. No way in hell. She knew how to work it with men, she wouldn't get into real relationships. Men didn't break her heart, she broke theirs. If there was a girl who was more afraid to let someone in, let someone know the real them, it was that very girl dancing with a man she didn't even know was her soon-to-be Charms professor.

Her eyes snapped shut as he buried his face into her hair, purring into her ear, "dancing? Darlin' you don't know the meaning of the word." She couldn't help but to laugh as he spun her around quickly so that they were facing each other, their bodies moving together once more.

She could hear him ask, "having fun?" before she pressed her hips to his as they danced. Effy closed in on him, her cheek against his, the scruff on his cheek tickling hers, "you've no idea," escaped her lips before she pulled away slightly, leaving her face closed to his, her crystal blue eyes looking into his bluish-green hues.
Back to top Go down
Ajax Hirsch
Charms Professor
Dark Arts Professor
Ajax Hirsch

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:28 am

Hips moved against each other in a sensual dance, green eyes gazing into blue. His hand reached up to caress the soft skin as he smiled gently before twirling her around to continue their dance. He kept their pace, the music playing fast and full of a liveliness he felt lacking in his dull life. Fortunately, he had someone to walk, metaphorically of course, to his beat. She had a beauty he found diminutive in the world... something real, unlike the models he sees on Tv. Those women who starves themselves and goes to the surgeons for something other then face lifts.

Axel felt his eyes smolder, her hand in his as he admired the way she moved... fluid- as if dancing was something that was born into her very soul. Dancing... it seems this one hadn't needed any help. He released her hand, his own sliding down to hold her hips in a gentle, but firm grip, wanting to feel the way she moved and the roll of her hips. This was what he wanted to remember. Her face, a mix between confusion and pleasure, and her body against his in a dance that was not a dance.

"You've no idea,"
Her breath was on his cheek and her enjoyment making him content.

He laughed, that bubble of happiness coming out of him in an uncharacteristic expression of emotions. It had that same rusty sound, but it was more... musical. If a laugh could sound like that. He was enjoying this little couru and it showed in his every movement. Something everyone noticed.

"Ajax hasn't looked so happy since he first started working here."

"I know. What does that bitch have that we don't?"

"I don't know... that's so unfair."

He grinned and nuzzled her cheek in a brief show of affection, eyes glittering brilliantly as they danced, his hands moving down to connect with hers. Maybe... coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all... At that exact moment, he felt a hand grab his shoulder- feminine fingers sliding down to wrap around his arm.

"Ajax, darlin'. Why don't you dance with me?"

((Drawing a blank. Didn't think I could write anything if I posted again. So... let your imagination run rapid.))
Back to top Go down
Effy Kahn
7th Year
Effy Kahn

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 3:44 am

"Ajax, darlin'. Why don't you dance with me?"

Effy heard as they were interrupted. She glared at the person before she felt a hand on her shoulder, her hand still touching Ajax's.

"Eff, Mum just called. She'd only do agony flip and go ra-ra if she found out we were here."

"Right.." She turned to Ajax, leaning up and kissed him. Once their lips connected, the felt a spark. A spark that she would later go on to ignore, pretending once more that it was nothing but the drugs. In the back of her mind, she knew that these were all signs. All signs that pointed to things she had never had in her life before. Effy was all about mindless sex, not relationships. Her mind was far off from what the two of them together were capable of. Her lips left his slowly as they never wanted to part, her eyes just as slow to open. "I'll see you around, yeah?"

Her hand subconsciously gripped his slightly before releasing, walking out with her Muggle best friend. The two girls held hands as they normally did and wondered how long it would take to get back to her family's. This was America, after all. Nothing like England.

(I figured I'd do one post to close it off before I go reply in the class.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night at the Club (Open)   Night at the Club (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Night at the Club (Open)
Page 1 of 1