The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Sweets (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nike Amsel
7th Year
Nike Amsel

Secret Sweets (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Sweets (Open)   Secret Sweets (Open) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:45 am

Would they notice? Nike bit her lip, wide, adoring eyes locked on what was beyond the glass. This was her first time in Hogsmeade... hell. This was her first time in England. The only reason she was here was because several Beauxbaton students had said the sweets here was delicious... not that they knew she was listening. But she had used the excuse that the TriWizards tournament was being held here to explore the place. That... was a lie.

Sugar has always been a retreat for her. When her parents left the nurse there had given her some butterscotch hard candy, letting her cry while crunching down on the teeth rotting sweet. When she was left in an orphanage, she used what little allowance to buy as many pieces of candy as she could. It was a guilty pleasure...

"Sugar." She murmured, fingers tracing the delicate looking syrup against the glass. "Are there Wizards or Witches that actually specialize een candy making?" Her lip turned slightly swollen, her teeth worrying the bottom. "Should I? They look so good." As if answering her question, a cute giggled came from her right.

A small girl stood in the snow, a chocolate frog in hand. "Miles, let's half this." An even smaller boy giggled sweetly, and reached up, breaking a piece of the chocolate. "Thanks Lesley. It's really good." He even had an endearing little lisp.

"Cute." She breathed, smiling lovingly. "Reminds me of Devon an' Daren een Eclipse Hunter, that manga was very good..." She squared her shoulders and fixed her coke bottled glasses, pushing her way through the doors. "Warm." Nike almost giggled in ecstasy, eying the sweets on display with an almost predatory glint. "Mine." She started riffling through piles of candy, earning amused glances from the other customers.

"I need... Blood Pops, lots an' lots of Blood Pops. Then there iz ze Chocolate Frogs, Cauldron Cakes, Pepper Imps, Ice Mice-" A devilish smile crossed her face. "Canary Creams an' Ton-Tongue Toffees for those... lees then favorable classmates of mine." With her arms full of candy, she tried to see around her pile... unsuccessfully.

"Damn this obsession of mine." She growled out in annoyance.

Last edited by Nike Amsel on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : French lisp)
Back to top Go down

Secret Sweets (Open)
Page 1 of 1