The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Natalie Paige
6th Year
Natalie Paige

A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie)   A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:07 pm

"Because, dear Natalie, I am hot. Come on! Every girl thinks it as some point in their life, whenever they see me. Well, maybe not the really young first years 'cause they aren't interested in guys, but the others..."

Nat rolled her eyes at this. The older Slytherin really did think way too much of himself. Admittedly he was quite good looking, but she wasn't about to voice that to him; his ego really didn't need any more boosting! Besides, he did that enough all by himself! It was quite amusing, though.

"Oh but I won't. I need you to join my lovable group of fan-girls so I can be happy. I mean, you're gonna end up doing that soon because I'm just as lovable as my fans...but I'd rather that was sooner."

She laughed in disbelief, shaking her head slightly. Did he really think she would ever stoop so low as to become a fan-girl for some arrogant Slytherin?
"Oh please!" She scoffed. "I'd rather die!" Ok, so maybe saying she'd rather die was a bit extreme, but it wasn't far off. She'd definitely be more likely to become a fan-girl for an acromantula, however, and that was saying something considering how much she hated spiders!

(ooc: SO SO sorry for the long-awaited reply! I blame school and insane amounts of coursework!)
Back to top Go down
Alastair Creed
7th Year
Alastair Creed

A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie)   A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:41 pm

OOC: Lmao I thought you ditched me XD Poor Alastair spent all his time crying in a corner because of no more posts, lol! XD I forgive you

BIC:

"I'd rather die!"

"That's the meanest thing you've ever said Nat. I feel offended. SO offended..." Alastair fake-sobbed, turning away like a wet, sad puppy as he stuck his lower lip out in a pout. God forbid any of his friends walked past to see him acting like he was right now.

Never had Alastair Creed acted like a little kid; he was always the mature, arrogant, sometimes jokey - ONLY sometimes - kid that everybody loved. He was a popular boy, with tons of friends and girls trailing after him. Because of his looks. Because of his personality. What would become of his image, if it was found out that he was actually a really amusing seventeen year old, that seemed to open up to girls that totally hated him...or acted like they half-did anyways.

"Well fine then," He sighed. "Let's stop talking about how insanely hot I am then...you find a better conversation starter." He challenged, knowing that he only felt not bored when he actually talked about himself...even though that was kinda selfish and all. Well, it was either that or naming the hot girls in school...or talking about Quidditch.
Back to top Go down
http://whentwoworldscollide.forumotion.co.uk

A Quite Interesting Encounter (Alastair and Natalie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2