The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesson One : Sixth Years (Polyjuice Potion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mila Chmerkovskiy
Potions Master
Mila Chmerkovskiy

Lesson One : Sixth Years (Polyjuice Potion) Empty
PostSubject: Lesson One : Sixth Years (Polyjuice Potion)   Lesson One : Sixth Years (Polyjuice Potion) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:28 pm

Mila sat in the front of the large dark oak desk in the front of the room. A wand was writing on the board in the front of the room, the name, ‘Professor Mila Chmerkovskiy’, was now written on the board, the wand moved over to the desk and gently placed itself down on the side of the professor. Mila held her head up sightly as she surveyed the empty classroom; she was looking forward to starting off her second lesson at Durmstrang Institute.

She sighed, looking over at the board, she flicked her wrist, the wand rising to the board once more, 'Cauldrons Out and Remain Silent', the wand then returned to it's resting position. By this time most of the class had already come into the class room. She turned her attention back to the class.

"I am Professor Chmerkovskiy." Her heavy Russian was very apparent. "I expect you to be quiet while I speak. If you cannot, then expect the consequences." She tapped her fingers against the table. "Do you understand?" She didn't wait for any responses. "Now, for the first lesson we are going to be starting with the Polyjuice Potion. Very simple, yes? Everyone knows what the Polyjuice Potion does I suppose." She took a glance at her class. "Does anyone know how long it takes to brew a Polyjuice Potion?"
Back to top Go down
http://its-clobberintime.tumblr.com

Lesson One : Sixth Years (Polyjuice Potion)
Page 1 of 1