The Magical Games at Hogwarts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Magical Games at Hogwarts

The year is 2030 and it's finally time for Hogwarts to host the Triwizard Tournament once more. Who will win?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) Empty
PostSubject: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Garrus was sitting alone in the library in the early hours of the afternoon . Engrossed in a book studying for transfiguration which he hadn't a hope in doing well at all without much preperation Garrus was completely oblivious of his surroundings.

The sounds of students and teachers alike passing the entrance to the door had no impact on the concentration Garrus was putting into trying to take in any information he could from the books sprawled out on the desk infront of him.

Garrus dropped his head in to the book titled Transfiguration for dummies and closed in on his head covering his ears and smothering any light.
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:15 pm

Marie sauntered into the study section; she carried a large tawny coloured book that she pressed to her chest. Her dark eyes looked mischievous as she spotted Garrus sitting at one of the desks with his head in his hands. She slammed the heavy book on the table centimetres from his face to get his attention.

"I'm surprised you can show your face around here, losing to a slytherin" She fake gasped and chuckled evilly, she always loved to taunt him and today was a perfect opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:27 pm

Garrus Quickly and Sharply whisked his head out of his book. He straightened his back and adjusted his eyes to the light that wasn't present inside the pages of the book slightly startled Garrus located the source of the noise and rumble that shocked him. With a small smile he said

"Marie!, Imagine meeting you here. Did you Come to gloat about your "amazing victory" over me, or does someone as smart as you actually use the library?"

He then quickly stretched across the desk to pull out the chair adjacent him at the table.
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:59 pm

"Marie! Imagine meeting you here. Did you come to gloat about your "amazing victory" over me, or does someone as smart as you actually use the library?"
He pulled out a seat for her which she hesitantly took, sitting delicately she crossed one pale leg over the other and leaned forward, making her point evident.

"I actually came here to study" she tapped the tawny book with her finger. "Seeing you was just a happy coincidence. Loser” She chuckled and opened her book, pretending to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 6:11 pm

Garrus tried to contain his smile so as not to give of the obvious amusement he found in her taunting.
Trying not appear too sarcastic Garrus half sincerely said

"Well count me surprised your not only Athletically gifted, you also have great time management, making good use of your spare time to study and how lucky am I to be in the presence of such a winner.
This is a real motivation to study harder so as to beat you at this since there is no way I can out race you on foot.
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 pm

"Well count me surprised your not only Athletically gifted, you also have great time management, making good use of your spare time to study and how lucky am I to be in the presence of such a winner.
This is a real motivation to study harder so as to beat you at this since there is no way I can out race you on foot."

The slytherin smirked and quickly cut in, "Gosh, you do love complimenting me dont you?"

She continued to study her book, knowing she wouldnt absorb any of it with Garrus here she gave up and began doodling across her parchment. Looking up at Garrus for inspiration she began to sketch him.

"Stay still."

Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:17 pm

Garrus gave a thumbs up as he continued to stare at his book.
Since Marie came, his attention went from decimal to non existent.
He only hoped to humour her by staying still to see what would come of it.
Garrus wished he had stricken a better pose as looking down at the Book was giving him a creek in the neck

"So what are you studying or doing there while I remain still"
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:55 am

Marie finished the outline of his chin and began adding the shadows to his face, frowning every so often if she made a slight mistake.
His question went right through her and she was silent for a minute before lifting her book to reveal the cover, she smiled sarcastically and said "The complexities of herbology- year five".
The slytherin then leaned down to do some quick finishing touches to her little pencil sketch her curls blocking her from view slightly.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm

Garrus Glanced up from his book to see Marie's book

"Herbology, I Avoided that subject like a plague. There is always odd scents coming from the greenhouse. How did you get on last year collecting bubotuber pus. I can only imagine how awful squeezing it out must have been
Another reason i suppose would probably be the greenhouses location in hogwarts, between the two main Bell Towers they ring loudly on both sides of the greenhouse too often, I'd have a headache if I had to listen to them for the whole year. How do you cope?"
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 pm

A smile danced at the corners of Marie's lips at Garrus's silly ideas on Herbology. "Well, I love Herbology, dont you think it's interesting how we can find different ingredients and plants that can save lives?"

She ran a hand through her curls gently, as if to calm herself and carried on reading.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:19 am

Garrus flinched at the thought of studying any more then he already had, in an attempt to distract himself he leaned forward on the desk.

"Well I suppose when you put it that way Herbology is a very useful subject. Is that what you aspire to gain from the subject a chance to save lives ?"

Trying to peek around her book to see why he was made stay still he said "Also what was it you were scribbling on there a moment ago"
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Marie felt Garrus lean forward and she self consciously leant back, her long dark curls coming forward from where they lay on her back.

"Well I suppose when you put it that way Herbology is a very useful subject. Is that what you aspire to gain from the subject a chance to save lives?”

The brunette smirked and looked at him through her lashes, "Of course, I will always rather be the heroin in a story, than a silly damsel in distress."

"Also what was it you were scribbling on there a moment ago"

The Slytherin lifted her little picture and pretended to compare it to his face. "Oh this? It’s something for me to remember you by when you finally decide to ignore me" She chuckled lightly, one of her eyebrows lifted slightly as if she was testing him.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:11 pm

It’s something for me to remember you by when you finally decide to ignore me

Garrus winked his right eye before saying "If it were that easy to ignore you I would have done it already, unfortunately its beyond impossible for anyone to ignore you"

Leaning back on two legs, Garrus shut his book and smiled confidently
"This subject is in the bag"
Back to top Go down
Marie Coldroy
5th Year
Marie Coldroy

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Marie looked at Garrus, amusement blatant on her face as he winked and said "If it were that easy to ignore you I would have done it already, unfortunately its beyond impossible for anyone to ignore you"

She leaned forward and contemplated what he had said for second before asking "And whys that?"

She ignored his arrogant comment about acing a subject.
Back to top Go down
Garrus Vakarian
5th Year
Garrus Vakarian

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:13 am

Garrus looked to the window playfully then back at Marie

" Do you want me to be technical about it by pointing out your practically in all my classes or how I would be dreadfully bored without you to have these uniquely interesting conversations with"

Smiling Garrus looked at her with one eye half closed as if to imitate a wink and waited for her response to what he'd just said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)   A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus) Empty

Back to top Go down

A friendly rivalry (Marie and Garrus)
Page 1 of 1